Talk to us about our individualised funded service for disabled people with Very High Needs.
Geneva Elevator offers a service to students and young people with Very High Needs (VHN) funding from the age of 16 years. This programme is funded by the Ministry of Social Development (MSD). The funding is to support each student to develop a life plan around work, study or community participation. This service is provided absolutely free to the individual.
We offer an individualised service that is tailored to suit each person's needs, capabilities and aspirations. Within this service there are a variety of options that can assist a wide range of people.
We encourage young people to build their community and natural supports and to do everyday thins in everyday places.
What happens when you contact us:
1. You elect Geneva Elevator to be your VHN provider.
2. Getting to know you: everyone involved gets together (you, Geneva Elevator, family and caregivers)
3. It's all about planning: we work out what you would like to achieve in the long term and short term
4. We work together to develop a plan for the next 12 months.
5. We implement your individual plan, working alongside you every step of the way.
Geneva Elevator offers the following VHN services:
- Individualised Funding Support. One of our trained Specialists works with you to help you manage what support you receive, how it is delivered and when it happens.
- VHN Group Programme EVOLUTION. Evolution offers a group day programme to participants.
- Transition from School Services. Transition is all about deciding what you want to do with your life once school is finished.
To find out more about what we can do for you please phone 0508 353 828 or email email@example.com
You can download the Geneva Elevator referral form here
(.doc 115 KB)