If you have a disability and are wanting to join or re-join the workforce then Geneva Elevator can help.
At Geneva Elevator, we know that career hunting can be daunting, particularly if you have a disability. We also know that paid employment can make an amazing difference to your life, helping you become more positive, motivated and above all, more confident.
We can help you find employment, and best of all our employment service is totally free of charge.
We do everything we can to make the whole process as easy as possible. We work closely with you to help you find the ideal position, so that you can settle quickly and easily into your new role and environment. We can help you through the whole process, from CV preparation
and career planning right down to providing continued support for as long as you need it.
What happens when you contact us:
1.You're referred to Geneva Elevator's Supported Employment team - you can refer yourself.
2. We will contact you within five working days to arrange an appointment.
3. Getting to know you: we find out more about you and what you are looking for.
4. It's all about choice: we outline the options available to you.
5. We work together to develop your tools – CV and career plan.
6. We actively seek employment on your behalf and arrange interviews.
7. Once successfully employed we continue to support you for as long as you need it.
In some cases our service may not be suited to your requirements, but most importantly everyone referred to us will be seen. If we think our services aren't a good match with your requirements, we will refer you on to a suitable agency.
To find out more call us on 0508 353 828 or email email@example.com
You can download the Geneva Elevator referral form here
(.doc 115 KB)