How do I apply for a career through Geneva Elevator?
There are lots of options. You can:
- Phone: 0508 ELEVATOR (0508 353 828) and talk to one of our Specialists.
- Email: email@example.com
- Ask your support agency to refer you to Geneva Elevator.
- You can download the Geneva Elevator referral form here (.doc 115 KB)
Who can receive support from Geneva Elevator?
- Disabled people who want help finding paid employment.
- Disabled people who have paid employment but realise they need support to keep their job or improve their skills.
- Employers who are offering paid employment to disabled workers.
How long will it be before Geneva Elevator can help me?
We endeavour to reply to you within five working days and provide in-depth, individual career searches for each applicant.
Will I have to pay?
No, the service is free to the candidate and the employer.
Will Geneva Elevator keep supporting me after I find employment?
Yes, you'll continue to be supported in your new position by an Geneva Elevator Specialist for as long as you and/or your employer need it.
Where will our meetings take place?
In most cases, your Geneva Elevator Specialist can arrange to meet you in one of our satellite offices close to your home.
I have experienced mental illness? Do I have to tell an employer?
Any condition that affects your ability to do a particular job must be disclosed to your employer. In most cases, we would recommend being honest. Your consultant can discuss this with you in detail.
You can download the Geneva Elevator referral form here
(.doc 115 KB)